Welcome to Bernardo Winery
MAY 7TH AND 8TH! OUR ANNUAL ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR! | 10-5PM
Join us Mother’s Day Weekend, May 7th and 8th, 2016, 10-5pm, for our Annual Spring Arts and Crafts Fair, a popular tradition in San Diego! A truly ALL-Artisan fair, where all the works are hand-crafted and sold by the artists and crafters themselves.
Over 125 hand-picked vendors from across Southern California, with everything from handmade jewelry, soaps, paintings and sculpture, local honey, clothing, pottery, items for the home and garden and much more!
Live music, a food court, free admission, parking and shuttle. Families welcome! Please no pets or outside food and beverage.
~ A VIDEO TOUR OF THE WINERY GROUNDS~
A little about us…
The Bernardo Winery, established in 1889 and family owned and operated since 1927 by the Rizzo family, is the oldest family owned and operated winery in Southern California.
Since 1927 the Rizzo family has been growing and producing wine in the same Italian tradition for three generations, specializing in regional varietals such as Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Syrah, Syrah, Albarino, Merlot and Zinfandel.
Come, escape for the day and feel like you’ve been transported to an Old World Village! Enjoy the tranquil beauty of the vineyards, olive trees, gardens, original buildings and wine-making equipment. Experience the genuine hospitality of the Bernardo Winery tasting room, Café Merlot, V’s Coffee Shoppe, Village Shops and Galleries.
Conveniently located in North County San Diego in Rancho Bernardo, The Bernardo Winery is an oasis just 30 minutes from downtown San Diego.
A FEW FAQ’S FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS:
- There’s an assortment of food and non-alcoholic beverages available onsite at Cafe Merlot and V’s Coffee Shoppe. Please, no outside food and beverages on winery grounds.
- No dogs are permitted on the winery grounds except for licensed service dogs.
- All portrait, wedding or formal photographers need to check in at the winery office. Please see the webpage regarding photography for more information.
- We have onsite parking lots, please check for parking before you park on the street
- Yes, your GPS is correct, we are located behind a 55+ community in Rancho Bernardo. We’ve been here since 1889, long before suburbia and well worth discovering!