Photography at Bernardo Winery
Bernardo Winery Photography Rules
Thank you for your interest in taking photography on our Beautiful Grounds. Our property is and has been privately family owned for the past three generations. With this being said we take great pride in our property and do the best we can to keep it up and looking as pristine as possible. In order to take Professional photos on site we require your photographer to sign a photo release form as well as pay a fee of $100 for a private shoot or $300 for a commercial shoot. Below you will find rules and regulations of photography on site.
- All photos must be taken during our regular hours of operation
- You or your photographer must call ahead of time to reserve a time slot for your photos, regardless of the length of the shoot
- Please respect our property and the antiques it houses; no climbing on any and all antique equipment.
- Please do not re-arrange items or décor on property including our antiques.
- No animals are allowed on site, including during a photography session.
- Please do not block any pathways nor entrances into buildings and shops.
- Download this printable PDF of our entire Photography agreement for your convenience: Photographer Agreement Bernardo Winery Inc
** Please Note ** Regarding Homecoming, Prom and other school formal photo shoots: We understand that our family owned Private Property is a popular location for Prom, Homecoming and other School related photos. We welcome you to bring your children for these special formal photos but as with all photography sessions onsite, regardless of the length of the photo shoot, you must call the winery office in advance and reserve a time for the shoot. We want to ensure that we have the space to accommodate your group as well as our other winery guests and those that have reserved our venues for their special events. If a venue is reserved for a wedding or special event, our staff will direct you to another scenic area on our property, that is not being used, for your photo shoot.