Holiday Nights! at Bernardo Winery ~ December 18th- 23rd ~ Open Till 9pm
OUR FAVORITE WINTER EVENT OF THE SEASON! For an entire week, December 18th to the 23rd, the winery is open til 9pm, lit up with twinkling lights and full of Holiday fun! Come enjoy an evening of old fashioned Christmas at the winery. An Annual Holiday Event in North County San Diego!
- Tasting room and outdoor wine bar open
- Cafe Merlot and V’s Coffee Shoppe open late for dining, coffee and snacks
- Multiple Food trucks every night
- Winery Village shops open late for holiday shopping
- Hot mulled wine available in the tasting room as well as the regular wine menu
- Strolling carolers in old world dress
- Live Music
- Carriage rides around the vineyard
- Local Arts and Crafts Booths in the courtyard
FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING. PLEASE NO PETS OR OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES.
** Please Note: Santa will not be at Holiday Nights in the evenings this year. Instead, we will have an entire week of Breakfast with Santa, Dec 18th-23rd, to give everyone a chance to meet with Santa, relax and enjoy plenty of childrens’ activities in the morning over breakfast. Mimosas for the adults, tasty breakfast for all. Please visit our Breakfast with Santa Page for more information.