Bernardo Winery Arts and Crafts Fair ~ FAQ’s
We’ve put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions about our Arts and Crafts Fairs to help you have the most enjoyable time at our most popular event of the year!
Fair FAQ’s ~~
- How often do you have your Annual Arts & Crafts Fair?
- Our fair is held every Mother’s Day Weekend and the 3rd or 4th weekend in October. Check the website for October dates.
- Is there plenty of Handicapped parking for the event?
- Yes! We utilize our entire main parking lot (Cabernet) by our office for handicapped parking spaces. Handicapped placards MUST be visible.
- Do you have food vendors at the fairs?
- We have an entire food court in our Rosario’s Event area in the East side of the winery. Everything from Mexican food to Greek to BBQ. Something for everyone!
- How do you become a vendor at the fair?
- Our fair is a juried, all-artisan fair, meaning you must submit photos and a description of your work for review. If your work is approved for the fair, you will receive an application that needs to be returned by the due date on the application. All work must be submitted to email@example.com
- Do you allow pets at the fair?
- No. As much as all of us at the winery love our furry friends, we do not allow any dogs or other pets on the winery grounds. There are signs at every entrance
- Is there an ATM onsite?
- Not at this time, but you can get cash back on a purchase in the tasting room
- Do you have additional Restrooms for the Fair?
- Yes! We have portable flushing toilets on trailers, located near the main parking lot and by the front lower entrance to the winery
- Do you have a Parking Shuttle?
- We have a FREE Parking Shuttle that runs along Paseo del Verano during the fair. Stops are at the winery include the lower front entrance and just outside the Office
- All the details, please!
- Admission, parking and shuttle are FREE
- The Spring Fair hours are 10-5pm
- The Fall Fair hours are 10-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday