40th Annual Spring Arts and Crafts Fair ~ May 13th & 14th ~ 10am-5pm
Join us Mother’s Day Weekend, May 13th and 14th, 2017, 10-5pm, for our 40th Annual Spring Arts and Crafts Fair, a popular tradition in San Diego! A truly ALL-Artisan fair, where all the works are hand-crafted and sold by the artists and crafters themselves.
Over 125 hand-picked vendors from across Southern California, with everything from handmade jewelry, soaps, paintings and sculpture, local honey, clothing, pottery, items for the home and garden and much more!
Live music, a food court, free admission, parking and shuttle. Families welcome! Please no pets or outside food and beverage.
~~ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR FAQ’s ~~
- How often do you have your Annual Arts & Crafts Fair?
- Our fair is held bi-annually, every Mother’s Day Weekend and the 3rd or 4th weekend in October. The 2017 Fall fair dates are Oct 14th & 15h.
- Is there plenty of Handicapped parking for the event?
- Yes! We utilize our entire main parking lot (Cabernet) by our office for handicapped parking spaces. Handicapped placards MUST be visible.
- Do you have food vendors at the fairs?
- Besides Cafe Merlot and V’s Coffee, our permanent cafe and coffee shop, we have an entire food court for the fair in our Rosario’s Event area in the East side of the winery. Everything from Mexican food to Greek to BBQ. Something for everyone!
- Do you still have wine tasting during the fair? And what about non-alcoholic beverages?
- Definitely! And to make it easier for guests to get a tasting, glass or bottle of their favorite wines, we have a second tasting room, located in our 125 year old barrel room across the courtyard next to V’s Coffee Shop. Also, guests can purchase Mimosas and Sangria in the barrel room.
- A wine and beer bar is located in Rosario’s pavilion also on the east side of the winery. (No wine tasting at that location)
- Non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased in V’s coffee, Cafe Merlot and throughout the fair at food vendors. V’s also has fresh roasted coffee, smoothies and green drinks. Also, both tasting rooms have bottled water for purchase.
- How do you become a vendor at the fair?
- Our fair is a juried, all-artisan fair, meaning you must submit photos and a description of your work for review. If you are a new vendor and your work is approved for the fair, you will receive an application that needs to be returned by the due date on the application. All work must be submitted to email@example.com. There is a waiting list in some popular categories.
- Do you allow pets at the fair?
- No. As much as all of us at the winery love our furry friends, we do not allow dogs or other pets on the winery grounds. There are signs posted at every entrance as well as on our social media and website. Also, please do not leave pets in vehicles. Regardless of the outside temperature, it is dangerous for your pet and the internal temperature can get hot and stuffy.
- Is there an ATM onsite?
- Not at this time, but you can get cash back on a purchase in the tasting room
- Do you have additional Restrooms for the Fair?
- Yes. Besides our main restrooms located near the salon, we have portable flushing toilets on trailers, located near the main parking lot and by the front lower entrance to the winery for the fair.
- Do you have a Parking Shuttle?
- We have a FREE Parking Shuttle that runs along Paseo del Verano during the fair. Stops at the winery include the lower front entrance and just outside the winery office.
- All the details…
- Admission, parking and shuttle are FREE
- The Spring Fair hours are 10-5pm
- The Fall Fair hours are 10-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday